Ketterman Electric services any electrical project in a family dwelling, condo, town house, or apartment. We are skilled and licensed professionals who work in residential buildings to install, maintain, inspect and repair wiring and electrical systems and components.
Services include, but are not limited to: Standby generators, Equipment hook-up, Wiring, Specialty, Power supplied to HVAC equipment.
Bucket Truck Services
Bucket truck service - 42" working height
Emergency Backup Power is a MUST-HAVE for Homeowners!
- Designed for commercial worksites, campsites, tailgates, and other portable settings
- Power a handful of appliances via extension cord
- Must be present to operate and refuel
- Must be safely operated away from the home and open windows in order to prevent carbon monoxide poisoning
- No installation required
- Run on gasoline or diesel
- Permanently attach to a home similar to a central air-conditioning unit
- Run on propane or natural gas (self-feeding fuels)
- Turn on automatically when power is lost; homeowner does not need to be present
- Can power everything in a home, including heating, HVAC, lights, appliances, and sensitive electronics
- Some standby generators, like those from Kohler, can be operated remotely from a smartphone